The Plumas County Special Districts Association (PCSDA) serves as the voice for the special districts in Plumas County, California. The association's main functions include:
- Advocacy and representation: The PCSDA advocates for the interests and rights of the special districts in Plumas County in the political and policy arena. It provides resources, support, and representation to the special districts on various issues related to their operations and projects.
- Collaboration and cooperation: The PCSDA is committed to fostering collaboration and cooperation among the special districts in Plumas County. It provides a space for the special districts to come together and discuss issues of mutual interest, share experiences, and learn from each other.
- Information and resources: The PCSDA provides a wealth of information and resources to the special districts in Plumas County. It offers training and technical assistance to its members, as well as access to publications, policy documents, and other resources.
- Board member training: The PCSDA offers training for board members of special districts, on topics such as open meeting laws, governance best practices, and board member ethics.
- Advocacy and policy research: The PCSDA conducts research and advocacy efforts to advance the interests and needs of the special districts in Plumas County. It provides input and guidance to the special districts on various political and policy issues.